Supported versions: All
Nowadays, market’s environment is extremely competitive with razor thin margins. So in order to corner the market in the niche you have to harness an innovation and strike all the competitors. Etsy integration will help you to stay in the picture. Increase the number of potential clients up to 15+ thousands in no time. API2Cart provides you with a possibility to establish an access to Etsy in an easy and secure way.
Supported API Methods
Cart Management Functions
- cart.create Add store to the account
- cart.validate Check store availability, bridge connection for the downloadable carts, identify DB prefix, validate API accesses for API carts.
- cart.list Get list of supported carts
- cart.bridge Get bridge key and store key
- cart.delete Remove store from API2Cart
- cart.disconnect Disconnect with the store and clear store session data.
- cart.methods Get list of cart methods
- cart.config Get list of cart configs
- cart.config.update Use this API method to update custom data in client database.
- cart.info Get cart information
- bridge.download Download bridge for store
Product Management Functions
- product.list Get list of products from your store. Returns 4 products by default.
- product.count Count products in store.
- product.info Get product info about product ID *** or specify other product ID.
- product.find Search product in store catalog. "Apple" is specified here by default.
- product.fields Retrieve all available fields for product item in store.
- product.add Add new product to store.
- product.update Update price and quantity for a specific product
- product.delete Product delete
- product.price.add Add some prices to the product.
- product.price.update Update some prices of the product.
- product.price.delete Delete some prices of the product
- product.image.add Add image to product
- product.image.update Update details of image
- product.image.delete Delete image
- product.attribute.list Get list of attributes.
- product.attribute.value.set Set attribute value to product.
- product.option.add Add product option from store.
- product.option.list Get list of options.
- product.option.assign Assign option from product.
- product.option.value.add Add product option item from option.
- product.option.value.assign Assign product option item from product.
- product.option.value.update Update product option item from option.
- product.variant.add Add variant to product.
- product.variant.list Get list variants.
- product.variant.info Get variant info.
- product.variant.count Get count variants.
- product.variant.update Update variant.
- product.variant.price.add Add some prices to the product variant.
- product.variant.price.update Update some prices of the product variant.
- product.variant.price.delete Delete some prices of the product variant.
- product.tax.add Add tax class and tax rate to store and assign to product.
- product.manufacturer.add Add manufacturer to store and assign to product
- product.currency.add Add currency and/or set default in store
- product.currency.list Get list of currencies
Category Management Functions
- category.list Get list of categories from store. Returns 4 categories by default.
- category.count Count categories in store.
- category.info Get category info about category ID*** or specify other category ID.
- category.find Search category in store. "Laptop" is specified here by default.
- category.add Add new category in store
- category.update Update category in store
- category.assign Assign category to product
- category.image.add Add image to category
Order Management Functions
- order.count Count orders in store
- order.list Get list of orders from store. Returns 4 orders by default.
- order.info Info about a specific order by ID
- order.find Find orders
- order.add Add a new order to the cart.
- order.update Update existing order.
- order.status.list Retrieve list of statuses order.financial_status.list Retrieve list of financial statuses
- order.abandoned.list Get list of orders that were left by customers before completing the order.
- order.shipment.list Get list of shipments by orders.
- order.shipment.add Add a shipment to the order.
- order.shipment.update Update order's shipment information.
Customer Management Functions
- customer.list Get list of customers from store.
- customer.count Get number of customers from store.
- customer.info Get customers' details from store.
- customer.find Find customers in store.
- customer.add Add customer into store.
For your convenience API2Cart provides a robust documentation that allows to test the API in live regime and explore detailed explanations for each API method. We also offer code samples for developers to get a better understanding of how API2Cart works.
Interactive documentation powered with Swagger will help you try out all the API methods with a live test store. Together with static documentation the service provides you with a full picture of what API2Cart is and how it can be used for your business benefit.
Code samples are also at your disposal. Short but informative patterns on how to use API2Cart API with the best result for Etsy integration.
According to API2Cart’s unified interface you are able to integrate with 30+ shopping carts simultaneously. So, once you integrate with Etsy, get access to multiple platforms at one stroke. Easily retrieve, add, update and sync all needed data, including products, orders, customers and categories with related information and process it within your soft to provide clients with the best experience.
Scalable infrastructure that serves 5 mln API calls monthly
Integration with 30+ other e-Commerce platforms
Extensive documentation, code samples and tech support
Interested in Etsy integration? Let our expert help you!
Case StudiesAPI2Cart provides a unified interface which can be used for various business purposes:
“Etsy” is a registered trademark of Etsy Shopping Carts.
What Our Clients Say
Cooperation with API2Cart is a great opportunity for UniSender to become more accessible for e-commerce platforms users. For us it’s fast and profitable since API2Cart supports integration with dozens of shopping carts thus providing secure and reliable integration. ...Igor SolovievCo-Owner and CEO of UniSenderhttp://www.unisender.com/
We have finally succeeded in getting our first client adding the store to API2Cart. And the API worked! Pure magic. I simply press the button and receive all the necessary information. This thing is really awesome.Oleg LesovCEO (Chief Executive Optimist), SoftCube LLChttp://softcube.com/
API2Cart enables us to support synchronization to any of the e-Commerce carts that our customers use. This means we can focus on what we do best, enabling turnkey mobile commerce applications.Mike HoltDirector at MobiCart
So far API2Cart has been great! Simple and functional. I really liked the collector class from the code sample. It’s so easy to call the functions I want through that.Josephine TirtanataTechnology Director at iHuntington Consultinghttp://ihuntington.co/
I have been using API2Cart since beginning of 2014 for our new webstores product. We have successfully integrated close to 100 stores and are currently doing 5 new stores every week. ...
Thank you, API2Cart. Your API has helped us integrate with a new platform. You are a big part of our success.Raj Barmanhttps://www.acutrack.com/
At AppsBuilder we have been using API2Cart for over a year and so far over 100 of our clients have successfully used it to connect to the eCommerce provider of their choice. We have found the security of API2Cart to be excellent ...Davide MurruHead of Development at AppsBuilderhttp://www.apps-builder.com/
An API connection to shopping carts is the best way to work with merchants. Managing all those connections is a lot of work and requires a lot of knowledge.By using API2Cart we don't need to spend the time and effort to create and maintain all these connections.Jacques van der Wiltfounder and CEO at DataFeedWatchhttp://www.datafeedwatch.com/
We are delighted to be working with API2Cart and be able to offer our mCommerce solution to hundreds of thousands of eCommerce store owners looking to go mobile. Being invited as part of the API2Cart network means any eCommerce store owner can easily synchronise their store with MobiCart.Wladimir Baranoff-Rossineformer CEO at MobiCart