Supported versions: 1.4.x.x - 2.2.x.x
Do you represent an order or data feed management soft, mobile apps builder or repricing solution or any other e-Commerce oriented system that needs to be integrated with OpenCart? API2Cart offers enhanced API system that enables quick and robust data manipulation opportunities. Get, add, delete, update and sync any products, orders and customers data. Get a competitive advantage and offer your service or product to 180 000 of OpenCart store owners!
Abandoned Cart Data Retrieval is Supported for OpenCart
Cart abandonment takes place when a person visiting an e-store does not finish their purchase as a result of some technical or personal reason.
Data on the amount of abandoned orders for a particular period of time can be used to save a great deal of sales. It might be applied to particular business directions some of which are e-mail marketing, e-commerce recommendation widget software, and other recovery campaigns that enable e-retailers increase conversion rates.
Supported API Methods
Cart Management Functions
- cart.create Add store to the account
- cart.validate Check store availability, bridge connection for the downloadable carts, identify DB prefix, validate API accesses for API carts.
- cart.list Get list of supported carts
- cart.bridge Get bridge key and store key
- cart.delete Remove store from API2Cart
- cart.disconnect Disconnect with the store and clear store session data.
- cart.methods Get list of cart methods
- cart.config Get list of cart configs
- cart.config.update Use this API method to update custom data in client database.
- cart.info Get cart information
- bridge.download Download bridge for store
Product Management Functions
- product.list Get list of products from your store. Returns 4 products by default.
- product.count Count products in store.
- product.info Get product info about product ID *** or specify other product ID.
- product.find Search product in store catalog. "Apple" is specified here by default.
- product.fields Retrieve all available fields for product item in store.
- product.add Add new product to store.
- product.update Update price and quantity for a specific product
- product.delete Product delete
- product.price.add Add some prices to the product.
- product.price.update Update some prices of the product.
- product.price.delete Delete some prices of the product
- product.image.add Add image to product
- product.image.update Update details of image
- product.image.delete Delete image
- product.attribute.list Get list of attributes.
- product.attribute.value.set Set attribute value to product.
- product.option.add Add product option from store.
- product.option.list Get list of options.
- product.option.assign Assign option from product.
- product.option.value.add Add product option item from option.
- product.option.value.assign Assign product option item from product.
- product.option.value.update Update product option item from option.
- product.variant.add Add variant to product.
- product.variant.list Get list variants.
- product.variant.info Get variant info.
- product.variant.count Get count variants.
- product.variant.update Update variant.
- product.variant.price.add Add some prices to the product variant.
- product.variant.price.update Update some prices of the product variant.
- product.variant.price.delete Delete some prices of the product variant.
- product.tax.add Add tax class and tax rate to store and assign to product.
- product.manufacturer.add Add manufacturer to store and assign to product
- product.currency.add Add currency and/or set default in store
- product.currency.list Get list of currencies
Category Management Functions
- category.list Get list of categories from store. Returns 4 categories by default.
- category.count Count categories in store.
- category.info Get category info about category ID*** or specify other category ID.
- category.find Search category in store. "Laptop" is specified here by default.
- category.add Add new category in store
- category.update Update category in store
- category.assign Assign category to product
- category.image.add Add image to category
Order Management Functions
- order.count Count orders in store
- order.list Get list of orders from store. Returns 4 orders by default.
- order.info Info about a specific order by ID
- order.find Find orders
- order.add Add a new order to the cart.
- order.update Update existing order.
- order.status.list Retrieve list of statuses
- order.financial_status.list Retrieve list of financial statuses
- order.abandoned.list Get list of orders that were left by customers before completing the order.
- order.shipment.list Get list of shipments by orders.
- order.shipment.add Add a shipment to the order.
- order.shipment.update Update order's shipment information.
Customer Management Functions
- customer.list Get list of customers from store.
- customer.count Get number of customers from store.
- customer.info Get customers' details from store.
- customer.find Find customers in store.
- customer.add Add customer into store.
API2Cart provides a robust documentation that allows to both test its API in real-time mode and explore the explanations for each of the supported API methods. We provide code samples for developers to get a better understanding of how API2Cart works.
Interactive documentation powered with Swagger will let you try out all the methods within a live test e-store. Together with the static documentation we provide you with a full picture of what API2Cart is and how it could beneficially be used for your business gain.
You will find code samples at your disposal. In the documentation, you will find short informative patterns on how you can use API2Cart API with the best outcome for OpenCart integration.
A unified API interface allows you to integrate not only with OpenCart but also with 30+ other leading shopping carts with zero additional investments of time and money. Furthermore, powerful infrastructure that already maintains 5+ millions of API requests per month can help to scale easily both your business and income.
Scalable infrastructure that serves 5 mln API calls monthly
Integration with 30+ other e-Commerce platforms
Extensive documentation, code samples and tech support
Interested in OpenCart integration? Let our expert help you!
API2Cart provides a unified interface which can be used for various business purposes:
- “OpenCart” is a registered trademark of OpenCart.
What Our Clients Say
API2Cart enables us to support synchronization to any of the e-Commerce carts that our customers use. This means we can focus on what we do best, enabling turnkey mobile commerce applications.Mike HoltDirector at MobiCart
We have been working with you now for nearly 2 years now and your support is fantastic, one of the best I have worked with plus we have never had any security issues with you.Matt WarrenFounder of Veeqohttp://www.veeqo.com/
I have been using API2Cart since beginning of 2014 for our new webstores product. We have successfully integrated close to 100 stores and are currently doing 5 new stores every week. ...
We are delighted to be working with API2Cart and be able to offer our mCommerce solution to hundreds of thousands of eCommerce store owners looking to go mobile. Being invited as part of the API2Cart network means any eCommerce store owner can easily synchronise their store with MobiCart.Wladimir Baranoff-Rossineformer CEO at MobiCart
We have finally succeeded in getting our first client adding the store to API2Cart. And the API worked! Pure magic. I simply press the button and receive all the necessary information. This thing is really awesome.Oleg LesovCEO (Chief Executive Optimist), SoftCube LLChttp://softcube.com/
An API connection to shopping carts is the best way to work with merchants. Managing all those connections is a lot of work and requires a lot of knowledge.By using API2Cart we don't need to spend the time and effort to create and maintain all these connections.Jacques van der Wiltfounder and CEO at DataFeedWatchhttp://www.datafeedwatch.com/
Cooperation with API2Cart is a great opportunity for UniSender to become more accessible for e-commerce platforms users. For us it’s fast and profitable since API2Cart supports integration with dozens of shopping carts thus providing secure and reliable integration. ...Igor SolovievCo-Owner and CEO of UniSenderhttp://www.unisender.com/
So far API2Cart has been great! Simple and functional. I really liked the collector class from the code sample. It’s so easy to call the functions I want through that.Josephine TirtanataTechnology Director at iHuntington Consultinghttp://ihuntington.co/
At AppsBuilder we have been using API2Cart for over a year and so far over 100 of our clients have successfully used it to connect to the eCommerce provider of their choice. We have found the security of API2Cart to be excellent ...Davide MurruHead of Development at AppsBuilderhttp://www.apps-builder.com/