Supported versions: All
Want to increase the number of your potential customers up to 100 000 of e-store owners? Integrate your e-Commerce software with Shopify via API2Cart. With use of API technologies you will get an opportunity to retrieve, update, delete and perform any other required manipulations with products, orders and customer information. Enhance your solution’s functionality with seamless Shopify API integration and see your clients base growing rapidly!
Abandoned Cart Data Retrieval is Supported for Shopify
Cart abandonment takes place when a potential buyer of an online merchant doesn't complete their order because of some personal or technical reason.
Data on the number of abandoned carts for a specific period of time can be used to save a great deal of uncompleted orders. It may be applied to certain business directions some of which are e-commerce recommendation widget software, e-mail marketing, and other recovery campaigns that make it possible for online retailers to increase conversion rates.
Supported API Methods
Cart Management Functions
- cart.create Add store to the account
- cart.validate Check store availability, bridge connection for the downloadable carts, identify DB prefix, validate API accesses for API carts.
- cart.list Get list of supported carts
- cart.bridge Get bridge key and store key
- cart.delete Remove store from API2Cart
- cart.disconnect Disconnect with the store and clear store session data.
- cart.methods Get list of cart methods
- cart.config Get list of cart configs
- cart.config.update Use this API method to update custom data in client database.
- cart.info Get cart information
- bridge.download Download bridge for store
Product Management Functions
- product.list Get list of products from your store. Returns 4 products by default.
- product.count Count products in store.
- product.info Get product info about product ID *** or specify other product ID.
- product.find Search product in store catalog. "Apple" is specified here by default.
- product.fields Retrieve all available fields for product item in store.
- product.add Add new product to store.
- product.update Update price and quantity for a specific product
- product.delete Product delete
- product.price.add Add some prices to the product.
- product.price.update Update some prices of the product.
- product.price.delete Delete some prices of the product
- product.image.add Add image to product
- product.image.update Update details of image
- product.image.delete Delete image
- product.attribute.list Get list of attributes.
- product.attribute.value.set Set attribute value to product.
- product.option.add Add product option from store.
- product.option.list Get list of options.
- product.option.assign Assign option from product.
- product.option.value.add Add product option item from option.
- product.option.value.assign Assign product option item from product.
- product.option.value.update Update product option item from option.
- product.variant.add Add variant to product.
- product.variant.list Get list variants.
- product.variant.info Get variant info.
- product.variant.count Get count variants.
- product.variant.update Update variant.
- product.variant.price.add Add some prices to the product variant.
- product.variant.price.update Update some prices of the product variant.
- product.variant.price.delete Delete some prices of the product variant.
- product.tax.add Add tax class and tax rate to store and assign to product.
- product.manufacturer.add Add manufacturer to store and assign to product
- product.currency.add Add currency and/or set default in store
- product.currency.list Get list of currencies
Category Management Functions
- category.list Get list of categories from store. Returns 4 categories by default.
- category.count Count categories in store.
- category.info Get category info about category ID*** or specify other category ID.
- category.find Search category in store. "Laptop" is specified here by default.
- category.add Add new category in store
- category.update Update category in store
- category.assign Assign category to product
- category.image.add Add image to category
Order Management Functions
- order.count Count orders in store
- order.list Get list of orders from store. Returns 4 orders by default.
- order.info Info about a specific order by ID
- order.find Find orders
- order.add Add a new order to the cart.
- order.update Update existing order.
- order.status.list Retrieve list of statuses
- order.financial_status.list Retrieve list of financial statuses
- order.abandoned.list Get list of orders that were left by customers before completing the order.
- order.shipment.list Get list of shipments by orders.
- order.shipment.add Add a shipment to the order.
- order.shipment.update Update order's shipment information.
Customer Management Functions
- customer.list Get list of customers from store.
- customer.count Get number of customers from store.
- customer.info Get customers' details from store.
- customer.find Find customers in store.
- customer.add Add customer into store.
API2Cart provides a user-friendly documentation that makes it possible to test the API in live mode and explore a rich library of supported methods. We also offer code samples for developers to get a better understanding of how API2Cart works.
Interactive documentation powered with Swagger will let you to try out each of the API methods on a test e-store. Along with the static documentation API2Cart provides you with a full picture of what API2Cart is and how it might be applied to your business for gain.
In the documentation, you will find code samples at your disposal. Short but informative patterns will show you how to use API2Cart API with the best result for Shopify integration.
Want to extend your customer base even more? Due to unified API interface after integrating an e-Commerce soft with Shopify via API2Cart you’ll also receive a full integration with 30+ other shopping carts with no extra investments or efforts! Together with flexible infrastructure that already serves 5+ millions of API requests monthly and experienced tech support team you’ll get a strong business advantage over competitors in your industry.
Scalable infrastructure that serves 5 mln API calls monthly
Integration with 30+ other e-Commerce platforms
Extensive documentation, code samples and tech support
Interested in Shopify integration? Let our expert help you!
API2Cart provides a unified interface which can be used for various business purposes:
- “Shopify” is a registered trademark of Shopify Inc.
What Our Clients Say
We have finally succeeded in getting our first client adding the store to API2Cart. And the API worked! Pure magic. I simply press the button and receive all the necessary information. This thing is really awesome.Oleg LesovCEO (Chief Executive Optimist), SoftCube LLChttp://softcube.com/
Cooperation with API2Cart is a great opportunity for UniSender to become more accessible for e-commerce platforms users. For us it’s fast and profitable since API2Cart supports integration with dozens of shopping carts thus providing secure and reliable integration. ...Igor SolovievCo-Owner and CEO of UniSenderhttp://www.unisender.com/
At AppsBuilder we have been using API2Cart for over a year and so far over 100 of our clients have successfully used it to connect to the eCommerce provider of their choice. We have found the security of API2Cart to be excellent ...Davide MurruHead of Development at AppsBuilderhttp://www.apps-builder.com/
So far API2Cart has been great! Simple and functional. I really liked the collector class from the code sample. It’s so easy to call the functions I want through that.Josephine TirtanataTechnology Director at iHuntington Consultinghttp://ihuntington.co/
API2Cart enables us to support synchronization to any of the e-Commerce carts that our customers use. This means we can focus on what we do best, enabling turnkey mobile commerce applications.Mike HoltDirector at MobiCart
Thank you, API2Cart. Your API has helped us integrate with a new platform. You are a big part of our success.Raj Barmanhttps://www.acutrack.com/
I have been using API2Cart since beginning of 2014 for our new webstores product. We have successfully integrated close to 100 stores and are currently doing 5 new stores every week. ...
We have been working with you now for nearly 2 years now and your support is fantastic, one of the best I have worked with plus we have never had any security issues with you.Matt WarrenFounder of Veeqohttp://www.veeqo.com/
We use API2CART now for more then a year. Several customers of our application are succesfully connected to this platform. So far we are very happy with the product and the service as well! Keep up the good work!Gerrit ValkenburgDirector at SforSoftwarehttp://www.sforsoftware.nl
An API connection to shopping carts is the best way to work with merchants. Managing all those connections is a lot of work and requires a lot of knowledge.By using API2Cart we don't need to spend the time and effort to create and maintain all these connections.Jacques van der Wiltfounder and CEO at DataFeedWatchhttp://www.datafeedwatch.com/